Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend.  Saturday we purchased an umbrella stroller for Aiden.  The only other stroller we have is Aiden's Snap 'n Go (where you just snap the car seat into the stroller frame).  Now that Aiden is almost sitting on his own and very curious of his surroundings we wanted to get him a stroller that he doesn't have to sit in his car seat for.

He really loves it!


He was pretty tired and actually fell asleep pretty soon after we started this walk.  We always know he's tired when he'll take his paci!


After Church on Sunday we headed straight to my parent's for pictures and Easter baskets.

I was loving Aiden's outfit, down to his stinkin' adorable shoes :)


Too sunny for Aiden


so we went inside.


With our Easter baskets.


A silly face for Grandma.


Then we headed over to see Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles to have dinner and an Easter egg hunt.

I seriously love how Aiden looks from the back - his chunky little legs!


Aiden peed through his Easter outfit so we had to change him.


Back at home, Aiden checking out all of his goods ;)


Aiden discovered all of the Easter candy we got and was pulling it all out this afternoon..haha.


It was a wonderful weekend with family :)

3 comments:

  1. that stroller = best investment we made! we love it.
    and what cute pictures you got, he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange stroller! I take my little boys on walks often and they too have that fun orange color. Aiden is darling pulling out all that candy... Hopefully he doesn't have too big a sweet tooth as he gets older... We all did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart my little monkey :) Great post! Can't wait to see you guys in May!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)