Sunday, April 15, 2012

Holland by OPI

I didn't realize it, but apparently OPI comes out with a destination-themed line every Spring/Summer, and this year's collection is all about Holland!  Naturally I was pretty excited to discover this because Trent served his mission in Holland!

It's pretty fun because he totally understands what each of the names is referring to!


Tanis gave me this mini set for Easter with "I Have a Herring Problem", "Red Lights Ahead...Where?", "Kiss Me on My Tulips", and "Pedal Faster Suzi!" :)



I love the whole collection and may have to purchase a few more of the colors for myself :)  This blog shows what each color looks like really well.

4 comments:

  1. I love OPI!!! Its expensive but its all i really like to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this about OPI! How funny! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute AND sentimental. Total score. Aaand I love all your posts about being a mommy. Seriously the best.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)