Friday, April 13, 2012

I Love...

  • waking up in the morning and hearing Aiden talking and playing in his crib down the hall
  • Aiden's gigantic blue eyes and long eyelashes
  • getting Aiden dressed in his cute clothes.  I'd say nowadays that boys are just as fun to dress as girls.  Of course, I've never had a girl..haha
  • Aiden's little button nose.  I kiss on it all the time :)
  • that Aiden sometimes smirks when we kiss him.  He knows he's loved!
  • the sound of Aiden's adorable little sneeze.  I love baby sneezes :)
  • that Aiden will sometimes just stare and stare at me until he gets my attention
  • picking out Aiden's little boogies.  It's seriously so satisfying and I think to myself that I'm helping Aiden to breathe better.  I also love picking out his ear wax.  Is that totally disgusting?!
  • Aiden's little thunder thighs, delicious cheeks, and chubby little hands.  I gnaw on his chubbiness all the time ;)
Just look at him!  Seriously love his little hand in this picture

  • going on walks with Trent and Aiden and listening to Aiden just talking away in his stroller until he undoubtedly falls asleep :)
  • hearing the rustle of Aiden's diaper when he moves around.  TOO cute!  I often pat his little bum just to hear it :)
  • that Aiden's personality is really starting to come through
  • that when Aiden's sitting or lying between both Trent and I, he'll continually look back and forth between us. He loves when we're both next to him :)
  • when Aiden smiles so big that his eyes become nearly nonexistant
  • when Aiden laughs out of the blue and totally surprises us
  • how curious Aiden has become and how he grabs everything to look at it
  • that Aiden doesn't complain when I have to put him in the backseat of the hot car.  I always feel terrible, and it's going to get so much worse :(
  • taking Aiden outside everyday to greet Daddy when he gets home from work
All in all, I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom and I'm so grateful that Trent works for our little family and allows me to do so.  I just ADORE my two boys and thank the Lord every day for them.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful list! I wish I could see the list your two boys would write about you. I love the way both Trent and Aiden look at you (like they love you more than life!) and I am so grateful for the wonderful wife and mother you are. I love you!
    Tanis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Tanis! I especially love, love, love that you and Aiden greet Trent when he gets home from work each day. SO precious. I bet Trent really appreciates that and loves it! Can't wait for a future family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first comment. Listening to a content baby is so nice. Aiden is certainly feeling loved and secure with 2 adoring parents that are so good with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me cry...So cute :) I can't wait for the day when I get to have my own incredible husband and adorable child. You are such a caring, loving mom :) Such an example to me! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post and everything that it represents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I totally love to pick Jaden's boogies too, it really is very satisfying!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)