Thursday, June 14, 2012

This and That

Man, lately I've been having some writer's block.

Anyway, Aiden and I went with my mom and Amber to Vegas for several days (June 2nd - 7th) and Jen and Jill met us there for a few of those days. I honestly only took a handful of pictures, mostly just of Aiden.  I know, pretty lame!  It was fun to be with the gals (my dad and Trent stayed behind to work) and Aiden was most definitely the highlight of the trip.  It was nice to just hang out and relax.  We slept in, laid by the pool, had girl talk, and did a few touristy things, such as the fountain show at the Bellagio. My mom says she mostly just loved being with Aiden 24/7 and seeing what our routine is like :)  I know the aunts liked that too.  It was good to come back home to Trent though (who buzzed his hair while we were gone - total shocker!).  He missed us! Since we've been home Aiden has been very clingy.  I think it's partly because he was pretty much held constantly while we were in Vegas.  It may also be because he caught a little virus :( Poor baby.

Here are the pictures I did take :)

Aiden got to bathe in the whirlpool tub :)  I love this pic!  I call Aiden my "beauty boy" (I don't know if he'll like that so much as he gets older!). But really, check out his eyelashes in this pic (click on it to see them closer)!  They're so pretty!


At the pool.


Grandma got Aiden a floatie, which he loves.  He just lounges and kicks his little feet. It's nice that I don't have to hold him the entire time - he gets slippery!



I loved the gardens in the Bellagio!  All made of flowers!




I want a bike just like that (the yellow one), including the basket and flowers :)


Getting ready for bed :)


Honestly, those were the only pictures I got!  LAME!  So I stole this one picture from my mom ;)


And I just thought I'd show you all Trent's new haircut :)  I'm really starting to like it! That's not what I thought at first (sorry babe!), but it was 2 in the morning - maybe I was a little grumpy ;)


Lastly, here's a little video of Aiden.  He's doing the "guttural roll" that I mentioned in my last post (which was forever ago - sorry!).

3 comments:

  1. What a fun girls trip! I really like Trent's buzz cut. I have told Josh for the longest time to do that but he just won't. And Aiden is getting cuter and cuter! He is such a good, happy baby! I hope my baby is like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is totally a beach baby! How does he get cuter every day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiden man is such a beauty boy :) I miss my little stinker! And I'm still trying to get use to Trenton's hair! Definitely a fun and new look and I'm sure it's way easier to manage!

    Ps. I'm wanting some more videos of Aiden monkey! I can never get enough of that little guy ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)