Saturday, June 23, 2012

Trouble!

We've got trouble over here!!  Mr. Aidenman is just getting into everything!  I literally turn away for a minute and he's gotten into something else!  It's actually pretty fun to watch him discover everything around him and to see the wheels turning in his head, well eyes I should say :)  His eyes light up and he makes a certain excited noise when he has discovered his next move..haha.

He's figured out how to open the fireplace.


Don't ask me why we have a fireplace here.  I don't know!  We haven't used it a single time in the 2 years we've been here.


He's figured out how to open the media stand doors...


and pulled out all of the dvd's the other day (clearly it won't be the last time).


He got back into a corner and into the cords.



The dishwasher seems fun!


He really wanted that lid :)


I was hurrying to get ready one morning and didn't even notice that Aiden had pulled the full trash can over.  Gross!  Of course I rushed to grab my camera..haha.


So clearly I really need to get baby-proofing.  I just don't know where to begin.  Feel free if you have any advice :)


Oh and as I've mentioned, if he's not ready to sleep he'll make it known by immediately pulling himself up.  I accidentally cut his head off in this picture because I was looking at Aiden rather than the screen on my camera..ha.  I just thought he was making a funny face :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Greatest post ever!! haha It cracks me up that Aiden will smile for the camera when he is caught in the act :) I love my Aiden man! He is such a beauty boy and I'm seriously going to eat him. He is just too dang cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy! Such fun to be able to get (almost) anything you want. Crawling is such a useful skill! Haha! I seriously love this kid. I'm going to baby-proof too for next time he comes. Hopefully really soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)