Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Trent thinks it's a little crazy how many pictures I take of Aiden while he's sleeping, but he's just so sweet.  Babies look so peaceful when they're sleeping :)  So I thought I'd put all of the pictures in one place. Well maybe not all of them, I have a lot!

And none of these are staged.  Some I took during naps (that's why he's in regular clothes) and others I took when he was down for the night.



















Sometimes I don't snap the legs all the way so he doesn't get too hot.


Here he decided to pull just about everything in his crib on top of him :)





Love his little lips in this one :)


Aiden got all wrapped up in his blanket like a mummy and I had to get him unwrapped..haha.




That's not all of them, but I'll stop.  And I didn't even include all of the ones of him sleeping in our arms or lap or his car seat. I thought that may be overkill :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the sleeping pics :) Aiden man is getting so big! I love the little munchkin! Can't wait to see you guys on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)