Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chef Aiden

We have a little chef in the making! Lately Aiden's "toy" of choice is a mixing bowl and spoon :)

(I got this video earlier last week before he got his hair cut.)



He also LOVES the Vitamix.  For any of you who saw my Facebook status on the Blendtec vs. Vitamix a few weeks back, obviously we went with the Vitamix ;)  We are sure getting good use out of it!  Trent uses it every night to make smoothies to take to work with him. He always makes them the night before so he doesn't wake us up in the morning. Aiden has come to realize he loves the evenings because he gets a little smoothie for himself :)  And we're happy that we're sneaking his fruits and veggies in ;)

Sharing with Dad.


Aiden loves for us to set him up on the counter by us while we're making our smoothies/milkshakes.  Really he just loves for us to set him up on the counter any time we're preparing food in the kitchen.


Haha..look at him posing with the base of the Vitamix ;)


A few days ago Aiden coaxed us into letting him play with the Vitamix.


Don't know if you could tell, but he was "blending up" his alphabet magnets :)


He even knows to use the tamper to push the food into the blades.


And while we're talking about food, let's talk about Aiden's favorite foods :) When Aiden won't eat anything else, I know I can feed him baked beans, raspberries, Ritz, or a smoothie (as I've mentioned). Unless, of course, he's sick - like right now - then he doesn't want anything :(  

A few weeks ago we were grocery shopping and Aiden was sitting in the cart and saw me put raspberries in.  He kept grabbing them and begging for them and insisted on holding them. Later we were down an aisle and he dropped the raspberries and they spilled out all over the floor. Definitely a little embarrassing for me, but it goes to show he sure loves his raspberries! 

Just a final kitchen photo.


We went to eat at Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles' last Sunday and Trent discovered that Aiden fit perfectly up in their cereal cabinet..haha.

3 comments:

  1. I love to watch him "cook". He is so much fun to have around! Maybe I'll make baked beans next time you guys come over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill comment on this one. Because its hilarious and it made me laugh. i love my little stinker

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a funny kid. maybe a chef in the making? and he looks so grown up with his hair cut!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)