Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Precious Time

There are two primary t.v. shows that define summer t.v. for me - So You Think You Can Dance and The Bachelorette! These shows make me so happy!

This last Thursday was the first night that the new contestants on SYTYCD performed. This year is a little different, in that the show brought back a whole bunch of previous contestants, "all-stars", who will be paired up with the new contestants during this season. Thursday night all of the dancers split into their style of dance and danced together, if that makes sense.

This is the contemporary group and Mia Michaels was the choreographer. This dance struck me in particular b/c lately I've been really aware of time and how I feel my life is just flying by. Mia explains it perfectly. Time really is precious.

Note: So just after I published this post, I realized that the video is cut off (at least on my Mac). I'm bummed b/c it kind of ruins the overall effect of the dance. If you want to find it on YouTube it's under "SYTYCD 7 - Billy Bell & Alex Wong, Mia Michaels Routine." Sorry, I don't know what the deal is.



Speaking of how time flies, Trent and I move down to Arizona in exactly two weeks! Crazy! It's quite bittersweet. I feel super excited to have a whole new start down in Arizona, but I also feel sad leaving because so much has happened the last 4 years I've been in Provo (plus I'll miss all of my family here - sisters and cousins - immensely, and our ward - such a good one!).

1 comment:

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)