Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Deal!

Trent gets really excited when I make our bed (he thinks I do a better job than he does) so yesterday he made a deal with me that if I make our bed everyday, he'll make dinner every night! Man, I seem to have gotten off easy! I guess Trent already makes dinner probably 75% of the time and the other 25% we make it together..haha. Don't judge! He's just a little chef! He's also too impatient for me to finish watching "Ellen", which shows from 4-5 here..haha. He's always too hungry to wait! I'm definitely a lucky girl though! Love you sweet boy!

P.S. Please know that I have every intention of cooking more, especially once Trent goes back to school and goes on from there to get a full-time job :)

2 comments:

  1. I think its awesome that you two share the jobs between the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take meals every night gladly- don't feel at all guilty about that!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)