Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love it!

I feel like I just posted about (500) Days of Summer (here), but I watched it again last week while I was finishing up my wreath (post below) and I had to share this.

Have you guys seen this video?! It makes me so happy! And the dancing totally cracks me up! And I really wish Zooey and Joseph would have dated in real life because I think they are adorable together. Except I just Wikipedia-ed (do you love how I made that a verb?) Zooey and found out she's already married..haha. So much for that!



Oh and I just found out that this is actually Zooey singing. I think subconsciously I knew that because she has such a distinct voice, but it was fun to find out for sure. She's in a band called She & Him. Isn't she talented? I just love her!

P.S. Babe, we are so learning this dance..haha

3 comments:

  1. I have the biggest crush on Joseph.. seriously haha. And your wreath is so so so cute and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! Thanks for the comment! I love, love, love your blog! And hope mine stays as interesting as your's has been! We can't wait to see you guys in April when you come up for Jill's graduation! Are you going to the reunion in July??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that movie too! so dang cute and the soundtrack is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)