Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Such a happy scene!

*Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen (500) Days of Summer

I just posted this video to my Facebook profile, but I figured I'd put it here for anyone who doesn't really use Facebook. We watched (500) Days of Summer last night and I just love this scene :) How can you not feel happy watching this?? I love Joseph Gordon Leavitt's character in this movie. I kept telling Trent that his love for Summer is palpable. I can't help but feel sad that Tom doesn't end up with Summer in the end. But it's still such a good movie! Definitely one of my top favorites :)

Anyway, back to this scene. I've decided that from now on, if I'm ever feeling down, I can probably just watch this! Does it not make you want to jump up and dance with him?? If only everyone could always be this happy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That made me smile :) I've seen the movie but I don't remember that scene! And I was totally disappointed about him not ending up with summer as well!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)