Thursday, December 9, 2010

Naked

Haha, don't worry, this isn't a dirty post!

I just love Naked fruit smoothies, in particular Mighty Mango. Anytime I'm not feeling so good, especially when I have a headache, I crave one of these.


Today I sent my sweet Trent out to get me one. Luckily he didn't have to go far - there's a grocery store, Fry's, right across the street :) But really, I swear these totally make me feel better! I don't know if it's all in my head or if it's all of the fruit packed in them!


This one has 1 1/4 mangoes, 1/2 orange, 1 3/4 apples, 1/3 banana, and a hint of lemon. Oh so good! They are a little pricey (about $4 for a 15 oz. bottle), so I rarely get them, but it's makes it that much more exciting when I do get one! If you haven't tried one of these you are missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)