Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the Halls!

We finished our Christmas decorating last week and I figured I'd put these pictures up for me to look back on.

Here Trent is putting the star on the tree. I realized after he did this that most people put their star on at the very end! We're just different I guess :)

This year, now that we're in Arizona near both of our parents, we got all of our ornaments from our parents. Both of us have a grandma that would give us an ornament every year. So our tree is kind of a hodge-podge of ornaments, but we think it ended up looking pretty nice! They are all totally different and it's fun to look at each of them :)


The final tree!


I changed out the fabric on my blessings board (which I wrote about last month) so now it's Christmasy :)


Here's the whole living room decked out :) It's so fun to have a mantel this year for our stockings. This is actually the first year we've gotten stockings b/c the last few years we came down here from Provo, so there wasn't really any point to have them since we weren't at our own place.

Hope everyone is happy and enjoys the holiday cheer over the next few weeks :)

2 comments:

  1. i am so jealous of your apartment. it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy and clean and holiday oriented! I love it! Can't wait to see it when were all together again!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)