Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cheesy Potato Chowder

Isn't it the best to have a hot bowl of soup/chowder on a cold winter's night? Well it's not exactly cold down here in AZ, but Trent and I made this chowder last week and it hit the spot! The recipe is from eatbetteramerica.com and it is a "healthified" recipe. I have mentioned this concept in a previous post that you can find here.


It makes a lot (well there's just 2 of us) so you may want to half it or share with guests :) I'll direct you to Eat Better America to get the recipe. You can find it here. One of the reasons I love this website is because there are reviews and ratings for almost all of the recipes. I love to read the reviews to see how people may have tweaked the recipe.

Enjoy! And I'm a little behind on blogging so stay tuned over the next few days for a few more posts :)

Oh and I just have this picture because I wanted to show off our cute Christmas plate being displayed in our kitchen :)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE eatbetteramerica.com i use it a TON! their chicken ceaser pitas are so delish- and i love that they show the nutritional facts for each serving for each meal so its easy to figure out!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)