Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love You 'Till The End

I was just listening to this song on iTunes and I had to write. I love, love this song and I love, love this movie, P.S. I Love You. I have yet to read the book, but I have plans to do so soon :)


This movie is at the very top of my favorites list! I don't know why, but I really like sad movies. I love a good cry every once in a while (well maybe more than that..I'm a crier for sure..haha). Because of this movie, going to Ireland is totally on my bucket list. Assuming the movie was actually shot in Ireland, it looks gorgeous and green and simple. Trent and I will go there someday :)

And this is a song I will always tie with this movie. I could seriously just listen to it on repeat. I think it's so beautiful! I'm grateful though that there will be no end to Trent and I's love. We get to love each other for eternity. Which actually really freaks me out by the way. Not the being with Trent for eternity part, but the thought of eternity. I think it's mostly because it's impossible to comprehend eternity. I don't even like to try. It freaks me out too much..haha. Don't worry, I know it's a great thing though :)

Really random post! Now I want to go watch P.S. I Love You!

3 comments:

  1. I love that movie too! And that soundtrack. It is definitely repeated a ton, a ton, a ton on my I-tunes! And I reaalllllly want to go to Ireland too! Have you seen Marley and Me? They go to Ireland in that movie, as well! Maybe that should be our married cousin's trip! Haha. Instead of Vegas. ;) Hope you're having a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love love this movie as well! I swear Eric cried the first time we watched it :) but he'll never admit to it. Miss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the theme song in it... The piano arrangement with no words. My fav fav fav.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)