Monday, December 10, 2012

Photo Sequence

So these pictures are from the end of October so they're pretty old, but I still thought I'd share them.  I mentioned in Aiden's 12-month post that he loves to drag things around, particularly my purse, Trent's backpack, or his diaper bag, which are all funny because they're way bigger than him.  I got this sequence of pictures.  This was before Aiden was really walking so it was quite a feat!  We were impressed!

He actually started way back by the computer, but we didn't really notice.  And as you can see, I was doing laundry that day.  It was the 1 day between our trip to Virginia and our trip to Utah.









He got pretty frustrated at this point because he couldn't get the backpack behind the table.  Trent helped him out :)  It's like Aiden's favorite place.



And then when Trent went to pick up Aiden, he still wouldn't let go of the backpack!  He always has us laughing :)

1 comment:

  1. He is SO determined! He is also not easily distracted from his sweet little tasks. Love Love Love him!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)