Friday, April 12, 2013

200th post!

I didn't know if I was going to post about Easter, but I have a few pictures from it, so I thought I might as well.  Better late than never, right?

The night before Easter, Trent and I went with a group of friends to see the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant.  My cute friend Christie got to dance in it as one of the ten virgins :)


The pageant was so beautiful and was such a wonderful reminder to me of all that my Savior has done for me and each of you.  I just picture the day when I get to see Him again and run to Him with open arms to hug Him and thank Him.  I know He lives!


Easter morning we had Aiden's little Easter basket set out for him with a few surprises.


I wish I had gotten his face in these pictures.


Got him a little slinky since he loves the one at Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles'.


As of today though, it is ruined.  We had a little friend over and they were fighting over it and bent it out of shape :(  I may just have to run back over to Target.  It was just in the dollar section :)

We only hid 5 eggs since we knew we'd be having another hunt later with our families.  And I only put one mini Cadbury egg in each..haha.



We went to Church for 2 hours, but headed home because I wasn't feeling good.  It seems, more often than not, I get a headache on Sundays.  I feel like it's because I don't drink enough water and Church is so long.  Needless to say, we did not get a picture in our Easter outfits :(  That was the last thing on my mind.

After a good nap and some fluids I was feeling much better.  We headed over to my parents' for Easter dinner with Tanis and Kent too.

Got this cute family picture with our Easter baskets from Mom :)


After dinner we headed down to the park for Aiden's Easter egg hunt.


I hardly got any pictures because I was helping out Aiden.  Jen was nice enough to get these two on my camera.


My mom got eggs that were all different sports balls.  And Aiden kept saying "ball" :)  Anything semi-round is a ball to him..ha.  Although, technically, these were "balls" :)


Aiden ate way too much sugar that night.  His tummy hurt the next day.


Running around with Dad in the field.


Sadly I did not get any pictures with the rest of the family.  My sisters will attest that all of the pictures on my camera are of Aiden. He's just so cute ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)