Friday, April 19, 2013

On the Go

It is so fun for us to try to figure out what Aiden is thinking in his little head and why he does the things he does.  Like some days when he just really feels he needs to carry bags around :)

This was one Sunday while we were getting ready for Church.


For some reason Aiden always unzips the top of these jammies when he wears them :)



On this day, Aiden insisted on carrying my cosmetic travel bag all the way to the mailbox.






Once we got the mail though, he left it in the middle of the sidewalk and walked off and I ended up carrying it home..haha.

And just the other day we were out shopping for a baby gift and Aiden picked up a baby girl comforter and carried/dragged it along with us for a while.




As I always say, he sure keeps me laughing :)

P.S. Aiden is learning like crazy!  I'm working on a post with some videos of what he's been learning :)

2 comments:

  1. I miss my monkey!! Send the cute stinker over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like he always has a twinkle in his eye! I love this little man!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)