Friday, May 17, 2013

5 years!!

Trent and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday!  I cannot even believe it's been 5 years, but it's been a GREAT 5 years at that :)

Trent is everything I could have ever hoped for in a husband.  He is seriously the most patient man I know (well he is the son of Tanis, whom I just mentioned is one of the most patient people I know HERE).  He is happy and easy-going and dedicated and an amazingly hard worker.  He is a fabulous teacher - I swear people anxiously await the weeks that he teaches in Church.  He is such a great daddy and Aiden can't wait to play with him everyday when he comes home from work :)  My sisters love him and I'm always telling them I just don't know if they'll be able to find someone as good as him..haha. Anyway, I don't think I have adequately described this perfect man of mine, but you get the point!

Many of you know that eternity totally freaks me out (almost to the point of a panic attack sometimes), but I am certainly grateful that I will have Trent by my side through it all.


A few weeks ago Trent took a day off work and we spent a fun day together as a little family.  We were out shopping and, on a whim, we decided to splurge on sunglasses for each of us as anniversary gifts. I've realized living in AZ you have to have good sunglasses, so I'm willing to pay the big bucks for a good pair ;)

I've misplaced our wedding photo c.d. somewhere in this little apartment, so these 2 pictures from last night will have to do.  This was before we headed to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  Sporting our new sunnies :)

Trent surprised me with a dozen roses after work :)


Also, this next week we're going to Taylor Swift's Red concert.  I don't care what anyone thinks, I love Taylor Swift and Trent likes her too! Her concert is actually completely sold out (I was so sad!), but the other day we found someone selling theirs, so as originally planned, we are going to see her for our anniversary ;)

Love you forever Trent Noel!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. You guys are such a beautiful little family. Our whole family has been incredibly blessed because of the decision the two of you made to become an eternal family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the perfect couple! So cute! And I love Taylor Swift too. How was the concert?

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)