Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nursery!!

Aiden monkey turned a year and a half on the 17th and went to nursery (at Church) for the first time today!  He was supposed to start last week, but we got invited to Kellan Wray's (Cody and Kristell's son) baby blessing last week :)  And it turns out that we were subbing nursery today, so that worked out!  One of the guys that home teaches us is actually in the nursery and he and his wife were going out of town, so I volunteered Trent and I to sub :)  They split the nursery into two and we only had 3 other kids besides Aiden and 2 of them didn't make a single peep, so it was an easy day. Aiden was actually kind of the rowdy kid..haha.  He kept spilling his water, climbing on the table, taking Asher's snack - oh my!  He'll catch on ;)

And I totally meant to get a picture with Aiden after his first day of nursery, but I completely forgot.  Plus, by the time we get out at 2:30, Aiden can barely keep his eyes open, so we put him right to bed when we get home.  One of these days I'll figure out that if I want a picture, it has to happen before Church!

Luckily we got these pictures last week, which was technically supposed to be his first week ;)  Trent took several, but Aiden would not look at the camera.


People just love his little bow tie :)


P.S. I am working on Aiden's 18-month post.  I had misplaced his stats from the doctor, but luckily I found them!  I was thinking a certain someone may have thrown them away ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh he does look adorable in his bow tie! How can he be old enough to go to nursery? Such a milestone :) P.S. I'm available for subbing in the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)