Sunday, May 5, 2013

Smart Cookie

Aiden is picking up on things and learning like crazy lately.  It is a lot of fun to witness.  Here are a few videos of what he's been up to :)

He can point out most of his facial features.  Since I shot this video, he can also point out his head.



He is saying more and more words.  He started saying thank you "fank you" back around Easter. No one really believed us until they heard it for themselves :)  I haven't really been able to get it on video though.  He also says "hi" and "bye" and has recently started yelling "NOOO" - oh my, we do not know where that came from..haha.  He's not even necessarily mad, but just basically says "no" to everything :/

In the first second of this video you can hear Aiden say "thank you." It's the best I've been able to get ;)



He is also learning how to jump :)  Jill taught the 1-2 year-olds at KinderCare a few years ago and would always tell us about a song where the kids were supposed to jump, but how none of them actually really got any air.  That is exactly the stage Aiden is in right now and it is too cute :)

His first one's actually pretty good!



The lighting is pretty bad in all of these videos :/  Hope you enjoyed them nonetheless!

4 comments:

  1. He is getting so big!!! Loved the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the videos!!!!! The Jump one had me laughing haha He was getting no air ha Miss my Aiden man!!! -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when he says "No" to the cord in the first video. "Smart cookie" ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing him in his action videos. He is adding so many words to his vocabulary and understanding 100 times more than he can say! Love Love Love my little Aiden man :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)