Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pre-Olympics

I am going to break up Friday (July 26th) into 3 posts: pre-Olympics, Olympics, and post-Olympics.  We did a whole lot this day!  Every year that we're at the lake house we do our own little Olympics.  You can read up on our last one HERE.

Trent, of course, got up early to go out on the boat.  Once Aiden and I had gotten ready and had breakfast, we went out on the jet ski to find them.



Jill tagged along too.  Pushing away from the dock.


The one dry towel I was bringing along fell in the water..haha.


Getting the key in place.


And we're off!


One quick photo :)


So happy that we showed up while Trent was wake surfing.  I hadn't seen him do this yet!  I took these next 3 pictures from the jet ski (just with the point and shoot - I was too nervous to bring our nice camera!).



This one's crazy because we could hardly see him down in the "sweet spot."


John had his nice camera, with an awesome zoom lens, on the boat so Amanda got some neat shots of Trent.  You can see us in the background in some.  Here are a few!



Stud :)




This one's with Amanda from earlier.  I love this shot of the lake.  This is right as Amanda was getting up and you can tell the boat doesn't have to be going fast at all - it only goes 10 mph at the top speed!


Cute one of Amanda :)


Once Trent was done, Jill and I got in the boat and she did a little wake surfing.


And I did a little slaloming :)



We went in soon after and got all prepared for the Olympics that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)