Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Rediscovering Toys :)

Last week we organized Aiden's room and he rediscovered these toy cars that Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles got him back at Christmas and has been playing with them ever since.  After all of our traveling this summer, Aiden absolutely loves cars, airplanes, buses, trucks, trains, any mode of transportation really!

When we got home from his swim lesson today it was like 75 degrees with the perfect breeze, so I knew we needed to stay outside and play.  I popped a pizza in the oven for us for lunch and we headed back out.  I love these shots I got of him playing with his cars :)

I actually don't know where his cars are in this first shot, so on to the next one ;)



So stinkin' cute!






Of course he noticed the mud from all of the rain we got yesterday...


...and sat right in it!  He's all boy!




Once we had lunch I threw Aiden in the bath.  He loves bathtime. And just in the last few weeks he's started laying on his back.  He used to be scared (I think to put his ears under), but he's a lot more confident since his swim lessons.  We totally cheer him on when he does it :) The first several times he did it a few weeks ago, he was very serious about it and would kind of gasp.  Now he's all smiles!

He usually wants to bring a toy in with him - this time his truck.


He was smirking because I was cheering for him ;)


My friend Brittney recently put up a picture of her daughter in the bath like this, and I was thinking to myself, "Why haven't I taken a picture like that?" since it cracks me up when Aiden does it, so I totally copied her ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love these photos! i especially love the third one of Aiden pushing his trucks. He is so fun to watch in action. I can't get enough of him : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could kiss that cute face right now!! Wonderfu post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so big to me!!! Stop growing up Aiden man! Loved this post :) -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that he sat IN the mud!! And I can't stop laughing about the truck in the bathtub!!! He must have one toy in... I love it! My cutie patootie : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. I love the little bath faces! Is Aiden pretending he is a mermaid too? haha. That little kid makes me smile EVERY picture!
    oh, and ps, I will have to get in touch with Jen! I am in SLC now!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)