Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mesa Temple Lights

This is kind of old news now, but we went to see the Mesa Temple lights last Monday (the 30th), so I thought I'd just put up the pictures from that.

Aiden wasn't cooperating for pictures (he was running around), so we thought we'd take one just the two of us, but apparently he decided to jump in ;)



A few more tries at a family picture :)


Closer up.


Different angle.


Amy's boyfriend, Richard, flew in that day (for about a week), and none of us had been to see the lights yet, so we thought  it would be a good time to go.

Jen and Jill weren't ready ;)


"The kids" minus Amber.


Looking at a different camera.


1 comment:

  1. Jess, I remember going to see the lights when Ryan and I were dating and it was so nice. I think Christmas should always be that warm :) Can't wait to watch your family grow and I'm soo excited for that little girl of yours. Isn't it fabulous that we can keep in touch through the blog-osphere? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)