Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sweet Dreams Part 2

All the way back when Aiden was only 7 months, I did a post (HERE) with a whole bunch of pictures of Aiden sleeping.  I meant to do another post sooner, but have never gotten to it.  Trust me, I still take pictures of him sleeping all. the. time.  He is so precious when he sleeps ;)  In the last few months Aiden always asks to bring a toy or two to bed with him (besides his regular stuffed animals) and then he ends up piling everything up in his crib - often on top of himself.  I don't know if it's because he's cold or if it's just comforting to him.  I thought I'd put up some picture proof for your enjoyment :)  








I had picked up Aiden's room this evening before he went to bed, and put his ball on top of his bookshelf, and came back to check in, only to find he had managed to get it into his crib ;)


Little goof ;)


This is later when I took the ball out after he fell asleep.




On a random note, many of you know that we are moving out of our apartment by the end of the month.  This is a major reason why!!


Aiden had a lot of toys to begin with, but then his birthday and Christmas came around and we have had to resort to keeping a bunch of his toys on his dresser so that they're not all over the ground!  And this isn't even all of them.  It is just crazy.  We desperately need some more space and feel like we are just bursting at the seams in our apartment, especially with baby girl coming in May.  We do not have a rental home set in stone yet, but hope to by the end of the week.  We will keep you updated!

On another random note, Aiden has started saying "thanks" instead of "thank you" in the last week or so and I don't want to forget it.  It cracks me up because he says it like he feels more grown up saying it.  I love that little stinker!

4 comments:

  1. I also love to watch him sleep! I can't help but remember how very small he used to look in that crib :) Soon he will be in a big boy bed...but I'll bet I will still love to watch him sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....SO MANY TOYS!!!! Aidenman is our little prince. We can't help, but buy him things. Lovin' all the crib shots. Too funny! Miss my stinker!- Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are too funny….he is barely fitting in with all his fav things! So cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is too funny !!! I love the one before the toys pic. He looks uncomfortable, but still sleeping... Too funny !

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)