Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2 months

Janie turned 2 months on Saturday, the 28th, and we went to her doctor's appt. last Monday, the 30th.

At 2 months Janie:

  • weighs 11 pounds 1 ounce (41st percentile) and is 22 1/2 inches long (48th percentile).  She had to get 5 immunizations - 1 oral and then 2 shots in each leg :(  I thought she'd be screaming for a good while, but she cried for maybe a minute and then she was fine.
Janie's "battle wounds."


  • The biggest thing in the last month is that Janie is cooing and smiling and we are loving it!

Here's a video of Janie "talking."  I got carried away and didn't even realize I had been recording for 2 and a half minutes!  Sorry!



  • likes to "stand" in our laps.
  • has started sucking on her hand/fist.
  • has the most kissable little cheeks, just like Aiden, that I kiss and munch on all. day. long.
  • went on her first plane ride at the end of June and really did quite well :)  Hopefully I'll get to that post next!
  • went swimming for the first time this last weekend and was absolutely adorable while at it :)
  • is still loving bath time :)
She was watching my every move  :)


You definitely know she has a brother ;)


That's honestly all I can think of.  With Aiden I used to post about every little thing, but with her I seem to be a bit more succinct.

Here are some photos.

Lots of cute sleeping ones :)










Playing with Dad.


This one makes me laugh!


Tummy time.


Aiden climbed in the co-sleeper with Janie.  Here one may mistake Janie for a boy, besides the purple pacifier.  She uses all of Aiden's blue stuff (swaddle wraps, towels, Boppy, etc.)..haha


Sleeping beauty before Church :)




Such a pretty girl :)


Aiden took this picture :)




Both kids in the bathroom while I was getting ready the other day, doing their own thing :) Aiden's in the bathtub.

 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of her clothes! She is so cute and I can't wait for her and Adler to meet again at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a precious baby! I love her from her big eyes to her cute little nose to the tips of her toes!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)