Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Critter in the Bathroom

Last night as I was getting ready for bed I discovered a gecko in our bathroom. I wouldn't say I'm scared of geckos, I actually think they're quite cute, but it did freak me out how fast this little guy could run! I screamed a few times and had my sweet husband come in and capture it!

Here is our captured critter!

I'm grateful Trent is always there to capture critters in our home. This gecko was definitely a first, but he's had to take care of many spiders since we've been married. I even have him take care of the tiniest spiders. Yes I could just kill them myself, but I always prefer that Trent do it for me :) I just think spiders are incredibly creepy.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's so funny, I do the same thing, I HATE spiders! This totally reminds me of one time when there was a spider in Amy's room and she and Jill and I were all trying to kill it and she was chasing after it with her Lacrosse stick haha it was hilarious

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)