Monday, August 16, 2010

Our First Visitors!

My cousin, Josh, and his cute wife Tiersha came to stay with us this past weekend. There's a possibility they may move here once they're done with school so they figured they better come check out Arizona. Here are some pictures from Saturday of some of the fun things we did while they were here!

First we took them to see the Mesa temple. It was a beautiful day and we saw 3 wedding parties while we were there!


I think this picture is funny b/c I'm the third wheel..haha. Obviously Trent was taking the picture :)


Tiersha and Josh


And Trent and I.

We spent most of the day in Scottsdale and did some shopping. Then we got cupcakes at Sprinkles. It was me and Trent's first time and we were not disappointed :) We tried the Red Velvet cupcake as well as the Black and White. You can check them out at the Sprinkles website.


That evening we had dinner at my parents' place with all of my sisters. We went on a walk after dinner with the dogs. Arizona always has beautiful sunsets!

The three puppies :) Whoops! I think Buddy is taking a potty break here..haha


The group! None of the dogs were cooperating for the picture.


This is just a short video from our walk. Sorry, it's not great quality.

Then we went back to our place for some games. Jenga first.

Jill about to topple the whole thing over!

And there it goes! I think this is a cool picture! We played Nerts after this. Always the intense game :)

We loved having Josh and Tiersha here and would be thrilled if they moved down here (no pressure guys!). All of my sisters, except Amber, will be heading back to college in the next few weeks and we'll definitely miss them and everyone in Provo. We would love to have more visitors! Come stay with us!

2 comments:

  1. You're so good!! I need to update mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try a sprinkles cupcake! Your haircut is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)