Friday, August 19, 2011

Expressions of Love

I don't know why I've been in such a blogging funk lately. I've thought about posting this video for almost 2 weeks now and I'm finally doing it!

Many of you have probably seen it, but I wanted to make sure you've all seen it. It's too sweet not to share with everyone. It had me crying by the end, in a good way :)


Elder Scott's talk is so touching and his love for his wife is so clear. I love his talk! Take a moment to read it (HERE) if you've never had the chance or if it's been a while.

I feel like Trent does a much better job than I do at expressing his love for me through acts of service in particular (my love language). But I will tell you that I really do try. It's a continuous work in progress and I love finding clever (or not so clever) ways to express my love for him :)

What a blessing it is to know that I will get to be with Trent forever and that we will get to continue to "become even more deeply in love [and] appreciate each other even more."

I am so in love with Trent.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Jess. Thank you for posting this message of love. It got me teary. Love the talk from Elder Scott.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)