Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I thought I'd post a pregnancy update since it's been a little while :)

Here is el bumpo a week ago around 26 weeks. This coming Friday I'll be 27 weeks.

Some notes on my pregnancy as of late:
  • Last week, like clockwork, I'd have to get up to go the bathroom between 4 and 5 in the morning. This week it's been earlier, like between 2:30 and 3:30. Luckily I fall back asleep pretty quickly.
  • My belly button is completely turned out. It's so weird because my belly button has always been perfectly in line with the rest of my tummy. It's one of those innies that's almost an outie, if that makes sense. Now it pokes through my clothes..haha. I don't mind it. I think it's totally a cute pregnancy thing!
  • It's getting harder and harder for me to get comfortable, especially when I'm sitting for long periods of time, like during a movie.
  • Baby's been moving around like crazy and I love it! I love when I catch him and can see him moving around inside of me. I was reading What to Expect When You're Expecting and laughed when I read this: "Babies are actually most active between weeks 24 and 28, when they're small enough to belly dance, somersault, kickbox, and do a full aerobic step class in their roomy uterine home" (p. 268). It's too funny to think about baby boy in there doing somersaults and what not :)
And that's all for this update!


P.S. Just last night Trent got an email telling him he's been selected for an interview at A.T. Still University - his top PA school choice! I'm so proud of him! He set up an interview for October 7! This is the final step before they decide if he's in or not. Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

  1. UMM I LOVE THE DRESS. SERIOUSLY looooooooooove it. you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the dress too! I have to go shopping w/ you Jess! Anyways, you're a cute pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah!! Look at how CUTE you are!! Makes me want a baby in my tummy :) haha!
    Eric loves when pregnant girls belly button's poke out! I guess here's hoping mine pokes out when I'm pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for you and Trent and the news about the interview with AT Still. Congratulations!! -----Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest maternity outfit I've ever seen. LOVE it.

    And congrats to your hubby! That's a big deal!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)