Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Enough purple?

Do you think I have enough purple maternity shirts??  Luckily they're all pretty different, right?!


Haha, I got the two on the outside during my first maternity clothes shopping trip and the middle ones yesterday.  I couldn't pass them up. They were 40% off the already reduced price at Motherhood Maternity :)  Just remind me that I don't need anymore purple though!


On a completely different note, please watch this clip.  The security guard has got some moves..haha.  You'll see what I mean :)




To close this random post, can you believe tomorrow starts September??  I can't!  My baby is due in November!  AH!

1 comment:

  1. I like all 4 tops....purple is my fav. The dance was so great from the guard! And I feel like you have only 2 months to go because once November starts it will be a serious countdown : ) ----Mom

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)