Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lovin' These Quotes

So I read two quotes yesterday that I now just love!

First.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. 
And that is why I succeed.

{Michael Jordan}

And second.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

{Albert Einstein}


I actually discovered these quotes in an Etsy shop - the Vinyl Crafts Etsy shop to be exact :)  You should really check it out!  I would basically LOVE to get anything from her shop (gift ideas anyone?!)  Lucky for me there is a $50 credit giveaway going on at the Brassy Apple blog that I totally entered! I have my fingers crossed!! The giveaway only goes until Friday so you should hurry over if you're interested :)

4 comments:

  1. thanks for posting about the giveaway! sure counts as an entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes, Jess! I am loving your new background! It feels like it should be on a wall in my house! :) Have so much fun in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these quotes Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo. I LOVE that Michael Jordan one. I've never heard that before.

    You are so cute, girl! This is my first time lurking around your blog, but I'm excited to read more about you!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)