Friday, September 30, 2011

Another First

First of all, wasn't I just saying I couldn't believe it was September??  Tomorrow is OCTOBER!  I am due in NOVEMBER, not that I need any reminders or anything!

Anyway, when I posted my list of "firsts" last week, I knew I was missing one and couldn't remember what it was for the life of me!  That is, until my feet started to ache.

Before I got pregnant I would never let Trent massage my feet.  You see, when we first got married 3 1/2 years ago, Trent started rubbing my feet and told me about how everyone has uric acid crystals that settle at the bottom of their feet (it's waste material).  I was so grossed out and didn't like the idea of him "crunching" these little crystals in my feet.  Every once in a while he would proceed to grab my feet and try "crunching" them just to bug me (it was all in good humor of course!).

Now that I'm pregnant though, I hand Trent my feet all the time..haha. They get so sore and achy.  It's almost a burning sensation.  What's annoying is I basically only get this burning sensation after I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and Trent is fast asleep.  I have to try to reach around my belly and rub my feet out myself.  Last night right after Trent and I had both settled into bed (it takes me a few minutes to get comfortable with my body pillow) my feet started to burn.  Trent got right back out of bed and gave my feet a quick massage!  Sweet boy :)

I guess I need to enjoy the little perks of being pregnant while I can ;)  After all, I am 32-weeks today.  My pregnancy has absolutely flown!

2 comments:

  1. NOTHING is better than a foot rub when you are pregnant! This baby is going to be here before you know it. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post another baby bump picture!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)