Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And They're Off...

Jen and Jill left for Utah yesterday on their way to Idaho to start school again on Thursday.


It has been so weird to watch them head off to college and that I don't go with them! It was especially weird when Amy left b/c she was headed to Provo and BYU. Trent and I should be there with her..haha. It's kind of sad that I already miss it. Then again, I'm loving being down here and starting a whole new journey :)


Best of luck at school sisters! See you at Thanksgiving (Amy you're making a big mistake not coming..haha). Love you!

2 comments:

  1. It's weird not having you and trent in Utah anymore. It really hit us this past time when we drove into Utah and realized you weren't there! Love you! See you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ready to just head to Arlington Drive and when we went to Amy's instead, it really hit me you're gone! Miss it- You guys, the house, the perfect view of the mountains. But this semester will fly and before we know it, I may end up in AZ in Jan. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)