Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Magnets!

I've probably been saying since January that I've wanted to make magnets. I didn't get any when we got married so I've always just used the ugly ones that come in the mail. Monday Jen, Jill, and I finally went for it! I found the idea on another blog and you can find it here.

We decided to just use scrapbook paper instead of fabric. After a trial run, we discovered we needed to double up on the paper b/c the glue was going through the paper and we could see the black magnet right through it.


First we traced around the crafting "bubble"
Then, of course, we cut it out

Then we glued the paper to the "bubble" and glued a magnet to the back of it. Definitely look at the blog I mentioned for more specifics!
SO quick and easy!! Aren't they adorable?!
And finally on to my fridge :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOH i love making those!! I have not made thoses since girls camp! lol. I love the paper choices you used!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)