Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

Any of you who have been reading my blog all along, know how much I love Ellen. I watch her talk show whenever I can. I think she's hilarious :) Last week she showed part of a video of a brother and sister who had their wisdom teeth pulled on the same day. Their dad is in Iraq so their mom decided to record them on the way home and send the video over to their dad. It's on YouTube and it's 10 minutes long. That may seem long, but I love the whole thing..haha.

I'm only going to put the link. When I've put YouTube videos on before they sometimes get removed due to "use violation." Does anyone know what that means and how I can prevent it? Anyway, here is the link to the video.

Of my sisters I'm the only one who's had their wisdom teeth pulled, and I was just really quiet and tired afterwards. I hope I'm there when the girls all get theirs pulled, if they get theirs pulled (goodness I can't believe they still haven't!), especially Amy.

Did any of you say crazy things when you got yours pulled?


Oh and totally random fact, but yesterday I learned that a woman who has lost her husband is a widow and a man who has lost his wife is a widower. Did you guys know that?! My parents and Trent were like "Duh!", but I had no idea. Random little fact :)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, after I got my wisdom teeth pulled the first thing I asked Ivan was, "Babe, would you take me to iHop??" Then I repeated the question the entire day... also I kept asking if he had called my mom, and then when we were in the recovery room afterwards I asked him, "Do you think I'm pretty?" and I kept posing like a model. All the nurses were laughing- I even made him take pictures of me so that I could "see how pretty" I was lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i couldnt watch the whole thing cause it made me want to gag.. the whole gauze pads in the mouth thing... yuck.

    when i got mine out i apparently met like 5 of these guys who were friends of my roommate and they came back later and they were like hey jessie, blah blah and i looked at them and was like who are you?? they had to let me know i met them when i was on drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahaha i just showed that movie to jon and he was laughing hysterically. and it it now being posted on his facebook. thank you for tonight's entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious! im sad i didnt do anything crazy :( maybe next time. . . :)
    --katy

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)