Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Miss Fashionista

So I've taken a lot of pictures of Ellie girl since I first posted about her. You would think I was her mom..haha. Britt, I promise I won't steal your baby :)

This is kind of picture overload and I didn't even post all of them! I can't help myself, Ellie's just too cute! And she's pretty much more fashionable than me! Her mom has the cutest clothes for her. Love it!

Here is Miss Stylin' Ellie!


Love this picture and that little smirk on her face! Cracks me up :)




Aren't sleeping babies the most precious thing??


Ellie girl even has her own flip flops (and painted nails) :) Gotta have those here in AZ!


Look at all of her toys! They go straight to her mouth..haha



Going on a walk.


In her little Ralph Lauren Polo dress!


Ellie girl is so much fun. In fact all she wants to do is play and explore! She is very curious lately! She resists naps with all her might. Silly girl! We'll keep working on that.

And yes, I still think I have the best job :)

2 comments:

  1. Jess, I am so jealous. You do have the best job!! You have the best of both worlds too. You get to be with a baby all day and then alone with your hubby at night!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)