Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11 months (Really Late)

With all of the craziness of the last month and half or so I never got to do Aiden's 11-month blog post.  So I'm going to do it right now.  So just pretend you don't know any of this (such as the fact that Aiden is a walking pro now!)!

Aiden turned 11 months on October 17th (Trent's 28th birthday!).

Here is what he's been up to in the last month (from middle of September to middle of October):
  • He is taking a few more steps now.  He recently discovered though that he can push his new puppy from Grandma and Grandpa Knuckles and take a lot more steps.
I love that he just walks until he crashes into something..haha.  He hasn't quite figured out how to maneuver his puppy ;)

  • He loves music and usually starts bobbing when he hears it.
And I definitely know the words to all of those songs ;)  Sorry the lighting's so bad.  We were in Aiden's room right before he went to bed.
  • He points at everything!  We made the mistake of trying to teach him "Mama" and "Dada" by pointing to ourselves in pictures, but now anytime we say, "Where's Mama?" or "Where's Dada?" he points to any picture he sees, even if we're not in it.  Whoops!
I love his little finger :)

  • He's getting tall and is now as tall as the kitchen trash can - meaning he's gets into it if we don't take it out right away :/
Sorry, that's kind of a gross picture of our trash.

  • He loves when Briley comes to play.  On this day I actually let Aiden crawl around on the sidewalk (something Trent probably wouldn't have wanted..ha) and he loved it!  He was trying to keep up with Briley :)

  • He found the mop the other day and knew just what to do ;)


And that's all I can remember.  My monthly blog posts are usually a lot more detailed because I do them pretty on time.  Here are a few more cute pictures and videos though from that month.

Hanging out with Daddy.  Notice we were watching a Vice Presidential Debate..ha.


I just thought this was a cute shot :)


This is just a silly video.  For a few months now we've done this karate chopping game with Aiden (we usually use our arms) and I finally got it on video.  This time we're obviously using our feet :)  Do you love our sound effects?

Sorry, bad lighting again.  It was in the evening.


One last video.  I just got this one night because Aiden was being really hyper!


Sorry to back track like that.  We actually went to Aiden's 1-year check-up this morning so hopefully I'll get that post up in the next few days :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE watching those videos. Thank you so much for catching those precious moments! I can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be so happy you took the time to make these blog posts. All the photos and videos are priceless!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)