Monday, November 26, 2012

A Thanksgiving Post

We got to have Thanksgiving at my parents' this year.  Jill and Bryn drove down from Utah and we also got to have Tiersha, Josh, baby Charlotte, and Tiersha's sister Tahnee.  Unfortunately Tahnee's husband couldn't make it because he was sick :(

I finally got a pic with little miss Charlotte :)


Aiden got a seat at the table this year!


A candid.


Family photo :)


We were so surprised when we realized Aiden and Charlotte were wearing the same shirt (Thanks Amanda!)!  Too bad I didn't get Aiden to turn around for this pic :/


After dinner we played Prize, which has become a tradition for our family :)  Thanks to Mom for getting all of the fun gifts.


Aiden wanted in on the fun!


Mom holding Charlotte.  She's anxious for a granddaughter!


All of the girls before the Whitmore's headed out.  Bummed I didn't get a shot of the whole group.


Aiden just hanging with Aunt Jill.


Mom wanted to get the Christmas tree set up right away :)


Trent had to work Friday (booo!), but that evening we met up with everyone to do a little shopping and get some dinner.  I had to get this shot of my cute boys because they were matching :)  We were checking out Amber's dress options for Winter Formal.


We all made a quick stop at Chick-fil-a before the rest of the fam had to rush off to catch their movies.

Saturday my mom was able to gather some more bikes from the ward so that we could all go on a family bike ride!

She was even able to borrow this one from the Dover's with a baby seat!

Don't mind my summery outfit - it was 80 degrees all week.


Aiden's first bike ride :)


We started off like this...


...but then Trent and I took over the tandem :)



And then Bryn and Amber!  The tandem was the bike to ride..haha.


A quick stop.


Had to get Jen in on the picture :)


We dropped off the Dover's bike back at their place, so Trent, Aiden, and I just walked the few blocks back to my parents'.  Aiden loves sitting on Daddy's shoulders :)


It was so fun to hang out with the fam this last week and we are so looking forward to Christmas and seeing them again :)  

I am so grateful for my sweet little family.  I am grateful that Trent works (and has a great job!) so that I can stay home with Aiden.  I am thankful that we live near both our families and for all of their love and support.  I am thankful that Aiden is healthy and happy :)  And I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I somehow missed this post.....I loved reading it you do such a good job with tons of photos. Fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)