Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Festivities

Just taking a quick break from my trip posts to update you on our Halloween.

Monday evening we went to the pumpkin patch.

Aunt Amber and Aiden


Our little family :)




We waited until Tuesday evening to carve them.  The table looks incredibly messy b/c we were using junk mail to carve on (we didn't have any newspaper).


Aiden was oblivious to it all :)


I wanted him to see though so I stuck him in his highchair.


Showing Aiden some guts :)


Trent gave him a chunk of pumpkin that he proceeded to gnaw on :/


I had Trent carve the cat in the moon and then I thought to do a star to go along with the theme :)


We liked how mine was glowing.


Aiden checking out our jack-o-lanterns.


We waited to put them out on our porch until last night, Halloween, because it's still so warm here that they would have started to shrivel.


We just dressed Aiden in his skeleton jammies.  We had planned to all get dressed up to trick-or-treat at the ward Halloween party until I found out Aiden and I wouldn't even be here.  It was this last Saturday and Aiden and I were up at Meg and Adam's wedding. Maybe we'll try out our costume idea next year!


I loved Aiden's fascination with them :)




We dropped by my parents' real quick.  Aiden loves the puppies, particularly Buddy (he was pointing at him!).


We made a quick appearance at a neighborhood party down the street.



Had to get a picture since we were matching :)  Aiden was trying to make an escape!



And before we left, Aiden showed off his walking skills.  This was actually the most steps we've seen him take!  I love the face plant at the end :)


Hope you had a happy Halloween!  Now back to all of my trip posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Another great post....you inspired me and I finally posted and even got it to turn out pretty good?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He just looks bigger!! Great walking video. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)