Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ikea purchases

So as I mentioned in my post yesterday, we went to Ikea today! We had 2 specific purchases in mind so it was a pretty quick trip, which was good because I wasn't feeling my best. The heat sure gets to me :/

First we got drapes for the dining room! And I am absolutely in love with them, as is Trent!! We can't stop looking at them..haha. We really needed a pop of color in the room b/c our blinds are white and all of our walls are white. We don't want to deal with painting the walls b/c whenever we end up moving we'd have to paint them back.

What do you think??

We're still deciding on window treatments for all of the other windows.

Our second purchase was just this little lamp. We've needed some more light in the living room for a while now because we never use the overhead light. We just don't like it! We chose this one b/c it matches the floor lamp we have on the other side of the living room. Plus it was only 10 bucks!


We are very pleased with our purchases! Gotta love Ikea!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ikea! Thane and I have an on-going list of things that must be present in the city we move to after Rexburg. Ikea is one of them! I love your shades. Very cute. Have a happy Sunday!! Does Mother's Day feel a lot different when you are in pregnant?

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)