Monday, May 30, 2011

Like Good, Old Times!

Friday I got to spend the whole afternoon with Sarah, one of my best friends from high school. I was so psyched when she told me she'd be visiting her sister in Tempe, which is only about half an hour from us! I hadn't seen Sarah since my wedding 3 years ago, and even then I hardly got to visit with her since I was a little preoccupied..haha.

We had an afternoon just like good, old times! I headed out to Sarah's sister's place to pick her up.

The beautiful Sarah and I.


After a few minutes Sarah totally shocked me with my very first baby gifts! I could not believe it! She got me 2 gender neutral outfits and 3 baby toys. What a sweetheart!! Sarah really is one of the most giving people I know, so I really shouldn't have been all that surprised! It made me so happy and way excited to start gathering everything for our little baby :)


Then we were off to the Scottsdale mall. Thank goodness Sarah had a GPS! We first had lunch at Marcella's Italian Kitchen and shared a Margherita pizza. It was quite tasty! Then we were ready to shop and it was just so fun! I mean how could we not have fun?! We were shopping! We shopped for a few hours and got lost several times (oh man, that mall is just too big and confusing!). We had some good laughs..haha.

And then I had to take Sarah back :(

We got one more picture when I dropped her off. I think it's funny how much our sunnies reflect everything!


Sarah, thanks for such a fun girl's day out! You need to move your little toosh out here with your sister so we can have them a lot more often :)

3 comments:

  1. so this is a little random, but she looks super familiar. did she go to Kilmer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO JEALOUS!! I haven't seen everyone in so long and it looks like you two had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess,

    I have finally gotten the chance to sit down and read your blog. It is amazing! You are so adorable. I am so glad I was able to meet up with you and we could hang out like old times.

    I can not wait to see all those adorable baby pictures!

    Miss and love you,
    Sarah

    P.S. For Tom/Jess Roberts - I did go to Kilmer back in the day.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one for you ;)